Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New character and stuff

Huhuhu, wanted to make a new kitty character :D done with Warrior Cats in mind, as I said in DA I haven't read the books that much but I do like the idea. Not RP-characters I guess, only OCs to draw. And Bern made one too, she's the sister of my character. Both are females.

That be my character, Coppertail! 83

And here's both of them, Slitear (Bern's) and my Coppertail

what else... I've been drawing a lot of random stuff lately, also traditionally but too lazy to take a photo now. Hmm... Here's a scribble done in ScribblerToo a few weeks ago. London :-D though yes I know it's geographically incorrect but I just wanted to cram those landmarks in the same pic. But a few more pics for today too.
DURR umm and coloured in photoshop
Banner for a forum 8D characters are by Banda, Napero and Pulttis

No comments:

Post a Comment