Sunday, August 08, 2010

First actual post

I've been trying to get my .psd thumbnails working, and after spending a lot of time trying to figure out where the problem lies... they just started working :--D (I used to saw just a blue PSD icon whereas with my old computer/PS settings I saw the preview image just fine). So as it was easier for me to see all my files now and discover some stuff, have a quite doggy post featuring unpublished art (mostly of my characters, how intriguing XD)! some of them experimental stuff..

Alanu, with slightly more cartoony style
A revamped character(sheet), Gralha the shepherd mix

Contains blood! Zion. Doing something..
An older one, GNG fanart that I never uploaded anywhere

And lastly, so as not to make this 100% canine, have a Simba! :-D colours taken straightly from a certain scene in the movie. And tried to imitate the official style somehow...

2 comments:

  1. File names. <3 "köökök" is definitely my favourite. :---D

    (Olis muuten kiva tietää näistä sun hahmoista lisää, kun en ite enää samoissa ropeissa pyöri etkä devaan pistä kauheesti kuvauksia hahmon nimen ja ite kuvan lisäksi :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH it shows the file names XDD gotta keep an eye on them so there won't be any... weird.. ones. Ahem.

    Mut joo! Nää on aika lailla color-hahmoja, tokakin oli mutta poistin väriläiskät :D oon aika ihanan aktiivinen pelaamaankin näillä (not) niin lähinnä piirtelen niitä, mut tosiaan en ookaan tainnut mitään enempää selitystä laittaa minnekään muualle hmm! Voishan jonnekin kyl

    ReplyDelete